BitLeek Notices

AEX Prepared Million Crazy Gifts for Chinese Year! / AEX新春大狂歡 壕送百萬大禮

• administrators

Dear users:

Chinese New Year is coming.
    AEX will host the "AEX Prepared Million Crazy Gifts for Chinese Year!" from Feb 14 to Feb 18.
    Thank you for your support to the AEX platform!

This activity is divided into Three Parts:

Part One: Million Red Packets Are Waiting For You!

In the Chinese New Year, there is a custom of giving Red Packets. AEX has prepared millions of Red Packets for you. Wish you a bright and prosperous New Year!

The Red Packets sometimes rains big and sometimes rains small, but veryone has it. As long as you login, trade, or give a Red Packets every day, you will be eligible for Red Packets
    (Click to the Rules)
    . At present, there are nine competitive coin teams to sponsor this event, with many prizes and generous benefits. Click below "I want Red Packets " and grab the Red Packets! Come on!

(I want Red Packets!)

Part Two: Lucky Draw Brings You Good Luck! Million Crazy Gifts for You!

In order to acknowledge the majority of users' support for AEX, we added a Lucky Draw on the basis of Red Packets. We prepared 240,000 XYT to give back to old and new users.

During the activity, the user can get a Lucky Draw qualification for the first time you login every day. If you want to increase the chance, you just deposit it.
    (Click to the Rules)
    You don't have to spend a penny to get a prize worth more than $470 .
    Click " I want Lucky Draw!" immediately participate in the lucky draw!

(I want Lucky Draw!)

Part Three: There are also $32,000 Super Welfare for you!

In addition to the red envelope and the roux, the welfare club added a value of $32,000 of super benefits on February 14 solstice18, and sent it to you all the time. We release 100-200 benefits in limited amount each day, and the total value of the benefits is not less than$3,200 . As long as you have more than 1BitCNY, you can participate in our super welfare. Activity time: 12:00 noon Beijing time. (
    Click to the Rules: "AEX welfare: mega millions of super benefits"
    )

During the activity, the number of Super Welfare is more than usual, the individual benefits are larger than usual, and it's time to get lucky! Click below "I want Super Welfare " and join it, hurry up!

(I want Super Welfare)

aex.com

Feb 14, 2018

https://www.aex.com/page/news/notice/2018/0214/en_179.html

親愛的用戶:

2018年中國農曆新年即將來臨, AEX將在
    2018年2月14日至2月18日舉辦《AEX新春大狂歡 壕送百萬大禮》活動
    ,以回饋您對AEX平台的支持。

本次活動一共分為3個部分:

一、百萬紅包等你拿!

中國農曆新年,素來有發壓歲錢和領壓歲錢的習俗。新春之際,AEX為您精心準備了百万的紅包大禮,祝您新年紅紅火火!

活動期間,我們每天在紅包活動專區會不定時下紅包雨,不要錯過哦!紅包雨有大包暴擊,也有雨露均霑,只要您每天登陸、交易、或發紅包,就可以獲得搶紅包資格(
    詳細規則請前往活動頁面查看
    )。目前,已經有9個競爭幣團隊贊助了本次活動,手快有手慢無,趕緊點擊下方“我要搶紅包” 立即搶紅包去吧!

我要搶紅包

二、轉輪盤 更有機會獲得3000元大獎

新年新氣象,好運轉起來。為答謝廣大用戶對AEX的支持,我們在紅包的基礎上,又增設了輪盤遊戲。我們準備了240,000 XYT回饋新老用戶。活動期間,每個用戶每日首次登陸就可以來參與1次抽獎,想要增加抽獎機會,可以通過充值來獲得(
    詳細規則請前往活動頁面查看
    )。
    相當於不花一分錢,就有機會獲得價值超過¥3000元的大獎
    ,趕緊上車,點擊下方“我要抽大獎”立即參與抽獎吧!

我要抽大獎

三、還有200,000元超級福利等你哦

除了紅包和輪盤之外,福利社在2月14日至18日期間,追加價值¥200,000元超級福利,送給一直不離不棄的您!我們每天限量放出100-200份福利,當日福利總價值最高可达¥60,000元,只要您持有≥1BitCNY,就可以參與到我們的超級福利中來。活動時間為:北京時間每天中午12:00。(
    規則詳情请查看《AEX福利社:狂送百萬超級福利》

活動期間,超級福利的秒殺份數比平時更多,單個福利比平時更大,拼手氣拼運氣的時候到了!點擊下方“我要搶福利”,趕緊上車!

我要搶福利

在這全面狂歡,闔家團圓的日子里,我們的客服人員依舊全天候為您服務,我們的各項業務正常運轉。不過,
    2月9日-2月15日的TMC分幣將順延至在2月23日發放,屆時我們會發放2月9日-2月22日的TMC分幣
    。由此給您造成的不便,我們表示歉意,也希望您能夠理解。

感謝您對AEX的支持!給您拜個早年,祝您新春快樂!

aex.com

2018年2月14日

https://www.aex.com/page/news/notice/2018/0214/ch_179.html

Looks like your connection to space.bitleek.com was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.